Are you looking for some of the best email outreach tools that will help you reach new customers, streamline your outreach process, and increase your returns?
Email outreach apps are an indispensable tool for any business that does a lot of cold emailing. Manually creating and sending hundreds or thousands of emails a day is just impractical. Tools like these help marketing teams create and customize email templates, send thousands of emails a day automatically, and keep track of follow-up statistics.
I’ve looked at dozens of email outreach tools and determined that there are a few essential aspects to any good outreach app:
- Customizability – Any email outreach tool needs to offer a high degree of customizability. The better an email is customized to a specific business or marketing campaign, the more likely it is to produce interactions such as clicks and purchases. For example, including an email signature is a perfect way to personalize emails, resulting in a higher CTR.
- Analytics – Over time, you’ll want to adjust your email outreach strategies to be more and more effective. Advanced analytics like open rates, number of clicks, and delivery rates are necessary to improve these strategies.
- Email scheduling – This feature is especially important for businesses that want emails to hit their prospects inbox at exactly the right time. Many outreach tools allow you to schedule both cold emails and follow-ups, thereby reducing workload and eliminating the chance of human error.
- Compatibility and integration – Depending on what tools a business or marketing campaign is already using, a tool’s compatibility or integration with another app can be really important. Most outreach tools are integrated with Gmail, for example, but many others also have integrations with Outlook, Zapier, and Pipedrive, among others.
Snov.io cares about your email outreach from the beginning till the end. It doesn’t only allow you to automate your email sequences and create scheduled follow-up emails, like other tools do, but it also helps you create a verified list of leads by finding their email addresses anywhere on the web.
Besides, Snov.io may help you find and export contacts from LinkedIn, as well as other social platforms.
With easy integrations into Zapier and Pipedrive and API access, which allows implementing email outreach directly into your business, Snov.io has plenty of potential for anyone who is interested in automating their outreach efforts.
In terms of pricing plans, they have a credit system where you can purchase a set amount of credits per month and use them on whatever feature you want.
- Intuitive Email Drip Campaigns tool, which allows making your email outreach campaigns from scratch, with great automation and personalization options.
- All-in-one solution, which offers to combine a variety of other tools for your successful outreach, including Email Finder, Email Verifier, and Email Tracker.
- Powerful integrations that allow you to sync Snov.io with your favorite apps and make your email outreach more targeted.
- API access, which helps you integrate your email outreach directly to your business.
- A freemium option, making it easy to get started.
- No credit card required on signup.
- There is some room for improvement in terms of analytics.
Reply.io is a lightweight, streamlined email outreach app that has a variety of automation features, including cold emails, follow-ups, and responses. It’s outreach email templates can be completely customized, and you can even add an email signature, adding legitimacy to every outgoing email. On top of all this, it condenses all the most important information in a user-friendly dashboard.
This tool stands out for its free integration with Linkedin, which makes it easy to reach out to people in your network. It’s also integrated with Gmail for those who prefer not to use a third-party email service.
Reply.io comes with a 14-day free trial that includes all the premium features. Afterward, pricing plans range from $50 to $120 a month.
- Streamlined design
- Integration with Linkedin and Gmail
- Convenient dashboard
- Advanced automation capability
- In-depth analytics
- Short free trial period
- Lower priced plans come with limited number of emails
Outreach.io has a variety of email automation tools that make it simple to reach out to new customers and create the most effective marketing campaign possible.
One of its standout features is the “Smart Followup” feature, which continually updates customer information and uses the most current information to create a customized follow-up plan.
This tool is known throughout the industry for its advanced array of marketing features and its incredible integration with dozens of common apps, including Salesforce, Gmail, and Outlook.
Flat pricing is not available from the Outreach website. You’ll need to contact the company directly to receive a customized payment plan. However, you can also request a demo to get a better handle on what Outreach offers.
- Many advanced features
- Native integration with Salesforce and other apps
- Machine learning capability to improve marketing strategies
- Advanced analytics for customers and users
- Must contact company to receive customized pricing
- Can be difficult to learn
Email outreach tools like Woodpecker stand out not just for their powerful follow-up automation but also for their ability to mimic human-like sending patterns.
With Woodpecker’s custom fields and variables, add unlimited customization to your email templates. Woodpecker also has an automatic email throttling tool to send emails at irregular intervals, helping to avoid spam filters.
The $50-per-month Team Pro plan comes with Pipedrive, Hunter, and UpLead integrations, while the $40-per-month Start-Up plan doesn’t have those features. There’s also an Enterprise plan with pricing available when you contact Woodpecker directly. All three plans come with a 14-day free trial.
- Security features to avoid duplicate emails
- Email throttling for human-like sending
- Advanced analytics
- Automatic follow-ups in prospect’s timezone
- Built for teams
- Cheaper plan doesn’t come with some integrations
Respona is a digital PR and link-building software that takes your outreach process and streamlines it so you can sit back and relax. Start off by searching for outreach opportunities through Respona or uploading your own using CSV files. Create email sequences utilizing its scoring system to get higher response rates. Next, confirm contacts by automatically scanning pages for email addresses or choose from a list of GDPR-compliant sources. Finally, each email can be personalized with the help of its AI assistant to create deeper connections.
It’s worth mentioning that this tool’s search engine uses a proprietary algorithm that allows you to filter online content based on what you are looking for. It also keeps track of your backlinks and provides a visual of your campaign’s performance through its analytics.
Although Respona does not offer any free trial, it does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of their plans. You can even request for a demo. Choose between its yearly plan which ranges from $95 to $245 per month or monthly one for $145 to $299 per month.
- Powerful search engine
- Email sequence scoring system
- Extensive list of contacts (from GDPR-compliant sources)
- AI-assisted personalization
- In-depth analytics
- No free trial
- Plans are fairly pricey
This lightweight email outreach app is designed for small to mid-sized businesses and features powerful email automation, analytics tracking, and template sharing.
Prospect is excellent for reducing the workload associated with cold email campaigns because it features an automated email sequence feature. Instead of manually sending follow-up after follow-up, Prospect allows you to automatically detect whether a prospect has responded, and take the appropriate action.
It’s also compatible with Slack, Salesforce, and other CRM software, making it simple to add it to your existing marketing strategies.
The Essential plan allows for up to 400 emails sent per day per address at $79 a month, while the Business plan allows for 1,500 emails per day per address in addition to a few extra features for $129 a month. There’s no free trial, but there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Easy template creation and sharing
- Integration with CRM software like Salesforce
- Automated follow-ups
- Powerful analytics tracking
- Email finder and verifier feature
- Expensive payment plans
- Not suitable for very large or very small companies
As both a CRM tool and an email outreach app, Close is especially notable for how easy it is to use. Despite its powerful email capabilities, Close makes it simple to create and send personalized emails from templates in just a few minutes.
Close features a streamlined dashboard that displays your message history with each client and has simple options for reminding you to follow up or to send an email sequence.
With advanced email analytics tracking and the ability to create and share templates with ease, Close is excellent both for individual marketers and entire teams. Its integration with Zoom, Gmail, and many more apps also makes it simple to use with other tools you might be using already.
Start with a 14-day free trial of the business plan, then choose from the Starter, Basic, Professional, or Business plans for increasingly advanced features at each level. Plans start at $25 per month.
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Excellent analytics capability
- Streamlined follow-up process
- Bulk email feature to send thousands of emails at a time
- The user interface can be a bit clunky to use at times
SmartReach is built specifically as a cold-email tool that will help you follow-up with prospects automatically and stop sending automated messages when it detects a response.
The SmartReach “Prospect Feed” contains a wealth of information about various prospects, including figures such as open and reply rates in addition to information about each user’s activity and sent emails.
It’s easy to integrate SmartReach with other business software, including native integration with Salesforce and Hubspot. This integration allows for increased personalization and customization according to data from both your CRM software and SmartReach.
After a 14-day trial, the Standard plan starts at $99 and up to 1000 prospects contacted per month. The Pro plan is $149 for up to 2000 prospects per month, while the Ultimate plan is $199 per month and allows you to contact unlimited prospects per month. Each business plan includes 5 users, with more able to be added at any time.
- Maximizes email deliveries with human-like sending patterns
- Detects replies or manual emails and pauses automated campaigns
- Detailed analytics
- Common sales inbox for all team members
- Easy-to-use Prospect Feed to manage prospects
- Standard plan doesn’t come with CRM integration
- Prospects limited in less expensive plans
9. Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is one of my favorite email outreach apps mostly because their support is super helpful and always looking to help their customers. Designed for freelancers, bloggers, and other professionals sending relatively small numbers of outreach emails at a time, Ninja Outreach is perfect for tracking interactions and scheduling emails.
Although some of the other apps mentioned might have more powerful template features or automatic email sequences, Ninja Outreach is perfect for professionals who want to focus on sending personalized outreach emails and don’t want to get bogged down in too many unnecessary features.
After a 7-day free trial, Ninja Outreach is $119 per month/billed yearly, making it one of the cheaper options available.
- 10,000 emails/month
- Really helpful support team
- Auto-Outreach feature for sending bulk emails quickly
- Had some glitches connecting our email account to the platform
SalesHandy is an email outreach tool that’s been used by professionals at Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle – and this speaks volumes about the software. One of the greatest features about this tool is the amazing analytics it provides, such as open rates, link clicks, bounce rates etc.
The other great thing is that it connects up with Zapier flawlessly, making integrations with other apps a complete breeze. Once you’ve created your first campaign, you can set up automated follow-ups and make them send based on certain conditions which you can set.
From lots of available free email templates, scheduling, and auto-followups, whats not to love about SalesHandy? Oh, and it’s probably the cheapest tool on this list, too!
- Auto-Followup feature
- Email Scheduling for sending outreach emails when the time is right
- Email Tracking
- Real-time instant notifications
- Super low cost
- Lacks features on the free version
I’ll start off by saying that Pitchbox has an amazing user interface that has been really well thought out. It’s just so easy to navigate and use. Their email analytics are also some of the best in the industry, reporting on things like open rates, bounce rates CTR’s and many more stats. You can fully personalize all emails in the funnel as well as automate follow-ups and responses.
The beauty about Pitchbox is that it handles your whole outreach workflow – from setting up templates and sequences, getting prospects, emailing them, and then establishing auto follow-ups. This helps speed up your outreach efforts greatly, which means more time for other marketing activities. The downside to Pitchbox is that there is no pricing available on their website, and you must book a demo in order to get a price, which might put some people off.
- Amazing user interface
- World class reporting
- Scalable solution
- Easy to set up automation
- No pricing available on website
- Cannot start free trial straight away
Email outreach tools are some of the most essential software for any size of company that needs to perform cold email outreach. I’ve looked at all kinds of outreach tools and concluded that the best tool for you is highly dependent on the size and needs of your marketing campaign.
While all email outreach tools provide tracking for email opens, clicks, and replies, dozens more advanced features are great for larger businesses. Consider your needs and what features you’ll actually use when choosing an outreach tool. Be sure to also pay attention to price and company credibility, as well as security.
Whether you’re in need of advanced features to send thousands of emails a day or want a simple add-on to your Gmail inbox, these are the top email outreach tools that can help you drastically improve the efficiency of your cold emails.