If you are a blogger, you will likely be emailing a lot of other bloggers in order to do guest blogging or to exchange ideas. An email signature for a blogger is crucial, because that is how you spread your blogging material to readers and get a bigger audience. You don’t want to use a badly made email signature though, you want to use one that makes you look sophisticated and knowledgeable about the subject you blog about. Take a look at our blogger email signatures below.
What Should Be Included in a Bloggers Email Signature?
- Full Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline number. Use a click-to-call link for all phone numbers.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches. Add a Google Maps link for your address.
- Website - If you have a website, including it in your email signature is a must! Add a hyperlink to it for easy access.
- Email Address (optional) - You should include your email address. However, this is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banner (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you're having.
- Disclaimer (optional) - Disclaimers are almost never legally binding or enforceable. However, some companies still prefer to use them since they set a "standard" for the fair use of emails.