Builders need to have a positive relationship with their customers and to help achieve this, you should have a professional email signature. Builders often email councils, planners, draftsmen, lawyers and many others. Having a great looking email signature allows a builder to showcase the homes or other buildings that they have built so the customer feels comfortable choosing them. A few customer testimonials would also work very well. Whether you are a residential builder, commercial builder or work in construction, you should have a look at our builders’ email signature examples and get some inspiration!
What Should Be Included in a Builders Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.