Being a dentist and keeping on top of your appointments can be challenging. Like most professions, dentists should have a well designed and stylish email signature.
We have been helping dentists create email signatures for a long time, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We have some examples below which are applicable to dentistry, dental surgery and the orthodontist industries.
What Should Be Included in a Dentists Email Signature?
- Full Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/job title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA, etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and you don't use blurry images. You should also ensure the images are compressed so their size isn't too large.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline number. Use a click-to-call link for all phone numbers.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches. Add a Google Maps link for your address.
- Website - If you have a website, including it in your email signature is a must! Add a hyperlink to it for easy access.
- Email Address (optional) - You should include your email address. However, this is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you send them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Banner (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about any events, promotional sales, discounts, etc.
- Disclaimer (optional) - Some companies still prefer to use disclaimers as they set some ground rules for the fair use of emails.