Event organizers have a similar job to wedding planners however, they cater for all sorts of events. Organizing an event can be a tiresome job which takes a lot of communicating with other parties to ensure that everything goes smoothly for the customer. An event organizer will typically email venues, bands, catering companies, photographers, restaurants and many others to organize an event. Having an email signature as an event organizer will pay off in the long run as you can showcase the previous events that you have organized and this helps your customer feel comfortable with your services. Check out our event organizers email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in an Event Organizers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.