Florists often provide flowers for special occasions such as weddings and generally deal directly with wedding planners via email. Ensuring you get repeat business from your customers is crucial, and your reliability is important in this case. Let your customers know that you are reliable and can provide flowers for a range of functions by having an email signature with customer testimonials and ratings. This puts the customer’s mind at ease knowing that they are making the right decision by giving you their custom. Take a look at our florists’ email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Florists Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.