There is nothing worse than a boring wedding! Let your customers know that your wedding planning is the best out there, by having customer testimonials in your email signature. Have phone numbers of your previous customers (with their permission of course) that new customers can call to ask how the wedding planning turned out. Word of mouth is the best type of referral business, so make it work for you by having an awesome email signature. See below our wedding planners email signature examples and choose for yourself.
What Should Be Included in a Wedding Planners Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.