Want to know how to add a logo to your email signature, but you’re not sure where to start or what to do? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Using Gimmio to add a logo to your email signature is by far the easiest and most time effective way to do it. However, the purpose of this article is to show you how to do it manually.
One thing to keep in mind when manually adding a logo to an email signature is that you won’t have control of the exact placement of your logo. This is because the signature editors in email platforms are usually quite basic and don’t allow you to add HTML elements into it, except if you paste them in.
Before adding your logo to your email signature, ensure you have your logo saved on your computer and the image format is preferably PNG. Also, check to make sure its the right size before going any further.
How to Add a Logo to Your Outlook Email Signature
Although there are many versions of Outlook, most of them have a similar settings layout, so these instructions should be applicable to most versions. If you aren’t sure how to get to the email signature settings in Outlook, check out our installation guides where you can pick the version and see the instructions.
2. Type in the usual details that you want in your signature such as your name, position, company etc.
3. Decide if you want to place your logo above the information or below. In this case, we will place it below. Hit the enter button once or twice to place the cursor underneath the details and then click the Insert Picture button.
4. Select the image from your computer and click Insert.
5. You can then (somewhat) adjust the spacing between the text and logo by either pressing enter or backspace on the text (or whitespace) above.
You can also add text below the logo if you wish by clicking on the right side of the logo and pressing enter when the cursor appears. This will allow you to enter more information on the new line.
6. Click the OK button and you’re done.
How to Add a Logo to Your Gmail Email Signature
2. Type in the usual details that you want in your email signature such as your name, position, company etc.
3. Press enter to place the cursor underneath the details and then click the Insert Image button.
4. Select which way you want to add an image. The three options are My Drive, Upload, Web Address (URL). For this example, we will use Upload.
Now click “Select a file from your computer”. Find the file you wish to use and click Open.
5. Once you’re happy with where the logo is positioned, click Save Changes at the bottom and you’re done!
How to Add a Logo to Your Office 365 Email Signature
2. Type in your name, position, company etc.
3. Position the cursor below or above the text (wherever you want your logo) and click the “Insert pictures inline” button.
4. Choose the image from your PC and click Open.
5. Ensure the positioning is correct, and then click the OK button at the top to save your signature.
The Best Way to Add a Logo to Your Email Signature
As you can tell from the above instructions, the steps are quite similar in all email software.
Although the above instructions may work for you, a better option might be to create a full HTML email signature instead. This will allow you to completely style the email signature to how you like it, which makes it look much more professional.