Corporate email signatures should be well structured and thought out before implementation. Things to consider are corporate colors, logos, the details that should be shown in the email signatures, the design as well as the overall size of the email signature in KB. A large email signature will not only use up a lot of space on email servers, but it will also make any IT migrations in the future much more difficult. If you have 1000 employees, this can easily add up to additional costs to store the email signatures on the mail server, so make sure the size is small! ZippySig specializes in corporate email signatures, which will make the whole process of making an email signature really easy. Have a look at our corporate email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Corporations Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.