Teachers are an important asset, as they are teaching our future generation of children the right and wrongs of the world. As a teacher of a school, you should have email signatures so your students know how to contact you if they need to. You should also state your position in the school so the students know how to address you. For example, are you a science teacher, maths teacher, or english teacher? Let them know. Teachers will often email parents with any concerns and should show professionalism by having an email signature. The teacher’s email signature examples below are also suitable for education assistants, principals or anyone who works at an elementary, middle or high school.
What Should Be Included in a Teachers Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.