Car salesmen should always have an email signature, as it increases trust and also credibility. In a car salesman’s email signature, you would list any accreditations or any industry groups that you are a part of and also any sales targets you have achieved in the past. Anything that creates trust or credibility in an email signature is a good thing. We have a great selection of car salesmen email signature examples below that will hopefully give you some ideas for what it should contain and how it should look.
What Should Be Included in a Car Salesmen Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.