Casinos are where all the fun happens! Don’t let your customers forget about their great experiences at your casino. An email signature allows you to show your customers all the great games that your casino offers. For a casino email signature, you would have a banner at the bottom linking to a page on your website which explains about all the games that are available at your casino. Gambling venues often don’t follow up with their biggest customers, and this can cause them to feel withdrawn from your venue. If you have VIP customers, grab their business cards so you can get their email addresses, and email them special offers to keep them coming back. Take a look at our casino’s email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Casinos Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.