Chiropractors are medical professionals and should, therefore, have an email signature which is similar to a doctor or nurse. An email signature provides your patients with valuable information about you and your qualifications. Would you let a chiropractor work on your spine, if you weren’t sure that they were accredited as chiropractors? Of course not! That is the reason why chiropractic clinics often have framed certificates hanging on the wall. Take a look at our chiropractors email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Chiropractors Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.