Motels, which are in a similar category to hotels and hostels, should always have an email signature as they need to be contactable at all times in case of emergency. As most businesses, if you own a motel, you likely have monthly special pricing or something like “5th night is free” type of deals. Email signature banners are ideal for this type of situation and should definitely be used by Motel owners to get maximum exposure. Have a browse through our motel email signature examples below.
What Should Be Included in a Motels Email Signature?
- Name - You should use your full name, including your middle name. Don't use nicknames.
- Position - The position/title you hold at your company.
- Company - The name of your company.
- Qualifications (optional) - Any qualifications you may have, such as BSc, BEng, CPA etc. Adding qualifications to your email signature increases your credibility.
- Company Logo or Photo of Yourself - Make sure the company logo or your photo is good quality and not blurry. You should also ensure the images are compressed.
- Phone Numbers - Include your mobile/cell as well as your landline phone number.
- Office Address - Include your office address, or multiple addresses if you have branches.
- Email Address (optional) - This is optional as your email address is already available to the recipient if you are sending them an email.
- Social Media Icons (optional) - Linking to your social pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Banners (optional) - This is the perfect opportunity to insert a banner and let your recipients know about an event or function you are having.